So as I was sitting here thinking about what I should blog about (it always comes down to how lazy I am and what I should talk about), I came across this video of a song by one of my favorite musicians...
I thought of how my life has felt "uncharted" at times, especially over the course of the last year and a half. Can anyone relate?
I thought so.
But let me tell you: I am really grateful for my life experiences. I haven't even lived that long of a life yet! I have been blessed to have already done so many things, been too many places and most importantly,
to have met so many wonderful people.
DID I REALLY GET TO HAVE THAT MUCH FUN?!?!
I'm grateful things have felt "uncharted"
How else would I have these great memories?
Vampires aren't real...or are they?
Fall 2008

The Flood of December 2008...just a slight incline!

From the Best Semester Ever...Winter 2009
A few of my favorites...
19th Ward Heroes...Fall 2009
Lei'd at Grad 2010
The Semester I wasn't really a student....Fall 2010
Minus the Elder: May 2011
And then there was us...






No comments:
Post a Comment