Here's the story of an adventure that took place at
As you can see, it is a story of food, family and friends.
Let me emphasize the part that says
FRIENDS
(For those of you who do not live in Hawaii, Foodland is a grocery store chain, similar to Albertsons if you are familiar with that).
So here's what happened....
My dear friends and I were making our way throughout the establishment, trying to decide what we would buy for our dinner. All of a sudden, my arm SLIGHTLY brushed a flimsy and faulty cardboard display, sending its contents all over the floor.
I looked down at the mess and then looked up again and found that I was looking directly at the BACKS of both of my friends. One was halfway running away while the other was turning the corner into the next aisle. Bless their hearts, they must have been looking for someone to come help me clean up the mess....right?!?
I should mention that they did have their hands full with things for dinner. I wasn't upset by all means. It was kind of fun to let them think that though (heehee...evil bone activated!) It was just funny and I haven't let them live it down yet. Let it be known though, that I LOVE THEM DEARLY and I know that they really do have my back!
Oh and did I mention what exactly I knocked over?
How about a bunch of these....
I guess I don't even blame them for running away.
Even I hate going into the store for these things.
Also, this was overheard on the intercom:
Clean up on Aisle 2 to clean up...(pause)...a display.



Probably the best blog post ever!
ReplyDeleteAnd just one clarification...my hands were actually totally empty...I'm just a bad friend!