One of these days, I'm gonna figure out what to do with my life. Or something like that. I've been overwhelmed with so many ideas that I can't decide which path I want to go down and so....

I'm stuck.
I used to think that I had no idea what I should do or what would be my next step. Now I'm being bombarded by all sorts of ideas and amidst all of that, I'm being torn between places to live. Part of me wants to move closer to home but I don't think I can get a job plus I had been making plans to stay here in Hawaii but I may not even have a place to live. I can't really afford to live here but I really can't afford to leave this place. I've also been thinking about going to grad school which is scary to think about....not that I wouldn't be okay going back to writing papers and studying. It's the thought that I'm actually thinking about going back to school. I mean, what the heck am I thinking?! Although there are a few other things I've been thinking about as far as going back to school; not necessarily grad school but other options. Oh and to top off that thought....
UTAH?!?!!?
Yes, even that thought has snuck out of the dark, dusty corner of the closet in the back of my mind into my thoughts. Of course, I haven't even begun to look into this option. I mean, it would be nice to be closer to home and my family and even a bunch of very close friends. But really? I've never really liked the thought of Utah or some of the things associated with it as in (spoiler alert: Utah people just look away now): Utah Jazz, snookie hair-dos or the fact that EVERY Mormon girl thinks it's attractive, Jimmer fans (I know Jimmer is pretty awesome but his fans are getting out of hand), cookie-cutter houses, and of course the fact that they dis on Idaho, like they are soooo much better in some way. Haha guess what? Both states are pretty similar....
This is what happens when I'm left alone with my thoughts....

No comments:
Post a Comment