Well several of my friends keep reminding me that I haven't updated my blog in a while. I suppose I'm way past the excuse that my beloved MacBook has been down...need new hard drive but that will just have to wait a bit.
In the meantime, I will be using this old adage: "A picture is worth a thousand words."
Well here are several thousand words.
A Night on the Town with Friends-June 24, 2011 @ Burgers on the Edge. We also stopped by the Apple Store (where we first diagnosed my MacBook), Wally World and Coldstone Creamery. Mmmm....
Aloha'Oe Sister Syndi-Mei Spencer-Kealamakia! Howdy SLC Temple Square Mission!
See you sometime next year (hopefully) when I'm in your neck of the woods. July 10, 2011
One of my best buds Jimmy Stewart and his girl Amber taking the plunge into marriage by way of Waimea Rock....talk about swimming in the ocean of their love hahaha (anyone that names the song that lyric is from gets 5 points!). But really, in all seriousness I really love these two awesome people! July 19, 2011
Happy Birthday Ambree Klemm!! Thanks for being born and for being my roomie and for teaching me about Glee and for singing out loud every other moment, even when you're in the shower and for eating chocolate chip pancakes and for sharing your computer with me so I could write this gigantuous blog post.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment